St John Vianney Catholic School partners with Choice Lunch to provide nutritious, delicious meals for all our students. Choice Lunch offers students a variety of entrees, fruits, vegetables, and drinks that comply with state and federal nutrition standards plus easy online and mobile ordering.
Since 1992, Choice Lunch has been providing healthy and nutritious school lunches throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including many schools in the San Jose Diocese, and across California. The many benefits that comes with our partnership with Choice Lunch includes:
- The option to select from over 14 different daily entrees in 2 sizes (regular and large).
- Hot and cold lunch entrees that are mindful of your child(ren)’s dietary sensitivities and allergies: gluten-free, diary-free, vegetarian, 100% nut-free.
- Menus created by Choice Lunch chefs that uses whole, fresh, locally-sourced, organic and hormone-free ingredients. Anything artificial or processed is avoided (especially nitrates, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils), and antibiotic-free meats and organic produce is sourced when it makes sense.
- On-staff nutritionists to answer questions or discuss your child(ren)’s dietary needs and help the best choice for his/her lunch.
- Online pre-orders that can made as late as the day before the school day and accessible via your desktop computer or smartphone/mobile device.