Join us for a fun day of golf for a great cause!
We are excited to announce the 2021 Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament will be held on Friday, October 22nd, 2021 at The Villages Golf & Country Club in San Jose, California.
We look forward to a fun day in the sun for golf aficionados and rookies alike! We'll gather together as golfers, volunteers, and charitable contributors from all areas of our community to support a great cause, which benefits our students directly. After a memorable and relaxing day with friends in support of St. John Vianney Catholic School, we'll gather in the evening with a full buffet dinner plus silent, raffles and awards.
Over the years, SJV has contributed more than $100,000 through fundraising from the SJV Annual Golf Scholarship Golf Tournament and provided financial assistance to 20% of SJV students and families in need. This upcoming school year, as we return to in-person learning, we carry on the tradition with the hope of providing a safe community event for many students that have been affected by the pandemic. We are committed to Catholic education, advocacy and opportunities, with the purpose of maintaining the quality of education for these students and on-going family support.
Our goal is to contribute as much as we can in this short time to meet the needs of our students. To make this goal possible, we need the support of all families, friends of SJV, alumni and local businesses. There are a variety of ways which you can contribute to this special event. These include: contributions by individuals AND businesses, donations of new items from our wishlist for silent auction, and volunteering of your time. No gift is too small!
Your support is greatly appreciated!
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
The tournament schedule is:
- 10am: Pre-Registration Checkin/Event Day Tournament Registration/Boxed Lunch Pickup
- 12pm: Shotgun Tee Time
- 5:00pm: Health & Wellness Trunk Show
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: Cocktails
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm: Awards Dinner Reception
You can register as a single golfer for $195 or form a team and register a foursome for $780. Twosomes can register for $390.
Your registration fee includes a round of golf (green fees, range balls and cart), boxed lunch and a delicious full buffet dinner, plus silent auction and raffles.
Yes! You can definitely mail or drop off your tournament registration/sponsorship form to St. John Vianney Catholic School at 4601 Hyland Avenue, San Jose, CA 95127. Please make sure to note 2021 SJV Golf Tournament on your check. If you are registering a twosome or foursome, please make sure that the names of your team members are listed as well. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any tournament-related questions.
The deadline to register to participate or sponsor the tournament is October 13th.
You're welcome to join us for the cocktail hour and Awards Dinner reception. There will be a Health & Wellness Trunk Show during the cocktail hour plus silent auction and raffle drawings for amazing gift baskets! On the tournament registration page, there is a Dinner Guest selection. We invite all spouses, families and signification others of our players to join us for dinner.
You can maximize your support of our golf tournament by several ways:
- Become a sponsor! We offer several levels of sponsorship to increase your support of this great cause!
- Donate with a matching gift! Many employers have matching donation programs. When you make a donation on our registration page, you can search our convenient corporate matching tool (powered by Double The Donation) for your employer's name.
- Place a Community Partners /Connections Sponsor ad in our official tournament program!
Please contact Cathe Huynh-Sison, Development Director, for additional questions.
You can contact us in various ways:
- Contact our Golf Tournament Co-Chairs, Mark Lara and Raul Iniguez via email at email@example.com
- Reach out to Cathe Huynh-Sison, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.258.8269
- Contact our Front Office at SJV at 408.258.7677